Monday, October 27, 2008

2 LEGIT 2 QUIT

It's not much of a secret. Lately, I've had thoughts of flushing this shitty screed. The new restrictions I've placed on myself since my diarrhea of the mouth landed me in time out have taken some of the fun out of waxing craptastic. But Friday gave me hope and has liberated the turd-nation.

No longer must turdiacs cower in the corner or hide in the dark as they peruse their guilty. Friday, TV Jobs, the industry's employment clearinghouse, added a slice of respectability to this fecal-colored page with a link to a recent post.

Right on the front page, next to names like Broadcasting and Cable, USA Talent, The Bakersfield Californian, CBS News, the Fil-Turd waved proud.

Now that I'm a legitimate news source and all, I gotta clean up my act, start using $10 words, get respectable. . . Wait we already got one of those in the photog nation. Guess I'll just go back to calling it like I see it, through shit-colored glasses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't need $10 words. Most people use them to disguise the fact that they have nothing to say. I wouldn't be disappointed if you used fewer curse words but otherwise the only thing I'd change about your writing is to have you do it more often.

Mr KR said...

Yeah...I'm not here for the 10 dollar words. I'm here for the raw truff!

Anonymous said...

I've already told lots of people that you call a spade a damn shovel....so don't let me down now. Crookedpaw

Adam Butler said...

Did you have to pay John Conlee any royalties to use shit colored glasses?